DISEASE: Cockroaches have been found to harbor Staphylococcus, Coliform, and have been implicated in cases of Salmonella food poisoning. Many people who are allergic to house dust are also allergic to cockroaches. Crushed body fragments and feces become part of house dust. People continually exposed to cockroach infestations show to have a higher number of allergies and /or asthma.
- The presence of cockroaches in the home or apartment causes more distress to the dwellers than any other insect pest.
- Cockroaches prefer to hide within five feet or less of their food and water source. If you see activity in the day time, you probably have a large infestation.
- A clean home will not sustain as many cockroaches as a home that is cluttered and dirty because there is less food for the cockroaches to eat.
- Humidity and harborage areas are very important in infestation levels as well.
- Cockroaches can live on glue from a postage stamp or wall paper!
For Roach Extermination